- RSS Channel Showcase 6397867
- RSS Channel Showcase 4921104
- RSS Channel Showcase 2505396
- RSS Channel Showcase 2265246
Articles on this Page
- 11/13/14--21:55: _New York Giants bri...
- 11/13/14--21:57: _Why the global alar...
- 11/13/14--21:58: _How is Ebola transm...
- 11/13/14--22:01: _Why is the world on...
- 11/13/14--22:04: _Ebola FAQs
- 11/13/14--22:06: _Key Ebola Facts
- 11/13/14--22:08: _How to control Ebola
- 02/16/15--09:18: _Where Did The Ebola...
- 02/20/15--08:00: _How Can You Protect...
- 05/10/15--06:49: _What You Need to Kn...
- 11/13/14--21:55: New York Giants brief players on Ebola before trip to Dallas
- 11/13/14--21:57: Why the global alarm about Ebola?
- 11/13/14--21:58: How is Ebola transmitted?
- 11/13/14--22:01: Why is the world on alert for Ebola right now?
- 11/13/14--22:04: Ebola FAQs
- 11/13/14--22:06: Key Ebola Facts
- 11/13/14--22:08: How to control Ebola
- 02/16/15--09:18: Where Did The Ebola Virus Come From?
- 02/20/15--08:00: How Can You Protect Yourself & Your Family from Ebola Virus?
- 05/10/15--06:49: What You Need to Know About The Flu Vaccine
The New York Giants are briefing their players on the Ebola virus in advance of the team’s trip to Dallas for Sunday’s game against the Cowboys. Giants team medical personnel were briefed on the disease and then provided information to the players via email this week, with instructions to contact team medical personnel with any […]
The post New York Giants brief players on Ebola before trip to Dallas appeared first on Ebola.com.
Ebola Virus Disease is a serious, normally deadly ailment, with its death rate above 90%. The disease afflicts humans as well as animals like primates and a certain species of bats. In the current crisis that has enfolded West Africa; substantial cases have been traced to human-to-human transference. Infections are ascribable to direct handling via […]
Unlike the common ailments that afflict human beings like flu or measles, Ebola’s transmission does not occur through the air. The disease is transferred if there is direct contact with various bodily fluids of an infected patient. Direct contact denotes fluids touching eyes, wounds, cut, opened skin or mouth, the disease is neither airborne nor […]
Since the WHO declared an international crises caused by Ebola Virus Disease, governments have embarked on measures to preempt the contagiousness of the epidemic. The goal is to ensure that the world is not decimated by this deadly disease. The patients have been secluded in Europe and substantially in Africa for monitoring symptoms of the […]
When is immediate medical intervention critical? In case one has traveled from Ebola virus hit hotspots or touched a patient who exhibited symptoms of Ebola, it behooves summoning medical experts. Instantaneous medical intervention is crucial to enhancing the rate of endurance from the ailment. It is essential to counter suffusion of the virus and infectivity with […]
Key facts Ebola Virus Disease/EVD, antecedently regarded to as Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever is a dire, normally deadly ailment in humans. The virus is transmittable from person-to-person and wild animals to humans. Due to the lethal and contagious nature of the virus, community participation is core to ensure outbreaks are contained in time. Feasible Ebola-related epidemic […]
Ebola is a lethal disease that is communicable through humans and various animals, specifically a species of primates and bats. Once the virus contaminates the human body, its incubation time to the start of symptoms takes two to twenty one days. Humans are not contagious until the symptoms have bloomed. Fore symptoms are the erratic […]
Ebola virus is a member of a small, recently emerging filoviruses causing diseases that are generally animal diseases that have jumped species.
We cannot rely on the government to keep Ebola out of our country. Tips on how you can protect yourself and your family from the Ebola virus outbreak.
The post How Can You Protect Yourself & Your Family from Ebola Virus? appeared first on Ebola.com.